January 24, 2009

Adventures of Jack Malick, Part 3

So my good friend, Jack, seems to be up to something. He has yet to explain it to me in detail...or even a rough draft of his idea. I know he is planning something because he has that mischievous glint in his eyes and he tends to do that grinning thing when I ask him what's up. So Jackie-boy is planning something, and I am unsure what it entails....scary thought.

From what I have pried from Jack's idea is it involves computers so likely I'll be called on to help with part of it. That is going to be interesting. I do hope Jackie-boy gets his idea into motion soon, I am fairly bored without a job so I have tons of free time on my hands anymore.

So, time to use the magic power of time lapse :P it has been several hours since I originally started writing this and I have spoken with Malick again. He's filled me in on his plan. He wants to target someone who uses their wireless network and start sniffing out passwords and logins on the network then the rest of the plan will be laid out once he has that information. I made a few suggestions from an old book of tricks I have...specifically signing those accounts up on several websites and ordering a ton of free crap to their house. Condoms, bibles, Mormon missionaries....you know, the stuff that really pisses people off. This would be a good time to make a few suggestions on who he targets...I believe there are a few people I wouldn't mind pissing off for awhile.

So Malick is up to his old tricks again, I had worried my friend was going to walk the straight and narrow. That would be terribly boring if you ask me. I do hope Jack finds his first target soon...I can't wait to see the results.

No comments: