January 11, 2009

Fable II Patch Looming in the Distance

Word on the net has it that Lionhead's game is getting a patch released before the Knothole Island DLC, in fact next time you boot up your copy you will see that familar pop up notifying you that you need to update. Apparently a number of gamers have run into glitches in parts of the game's quest that renders their character stuck or unable to complete the quest. In fact, I remember not being able to complete the first TOBY quest because the item apparently never spawned in the game world. When I get my copy of the game back from my friend I plan on thoroughly testing the patch and seeing if it fixes my troubles. Although minor and I was still able to complete the game, it is a bit annoying not being able to finish a side quest just for completion purposes.

I'll keep you guys updated on anymore developments for this game, particularly when Knothole Island is released to the public. Keep on doing your thing, Gamers.

Game on.

No comments: