January 8, 2009

The Battle Begins

Now I didn't find this website on my own, one of the founders ran across me on Twitter and followed me so I got curious. Turns out this site is a hub for competitive gaming and is fairly unknown since it is brand new. I am liking the way it looks so far because it will give me a whole new reason to play Halo here and there again. Playing to piss people off does need to be changed up occasionally you know.

I am a member of the site and already one of the staff of it has added me to their friends list, and he seems like a nice guy. I have yet to enter in a battle but I get the feeling that I will by the end of the day. Winners of a battle get spoils of victory too, usually in the form of Battle Points which can be redeemed for prizes. You can purchase credits (one dollar = one credit) so you can play matches for real money.

The site is very easy to navigate and I may just remain a member for some time to come. Might use it to pick up a few prizes that have caught my eye, need a new copy of Starcraft after all :P


The Battle Begins

2 comments:

The Battle Begins said...

very cool :)

Unknown said...

Glad you think so, good match once again. Look forward to sticking around on your site.