January 7, 2009

New Year, Same Focus

So this site never really took off like I had hoped but that is the way things work. New year has rolled around and nearly everything has stayed the same for me. Single? Check. Still working on computers? Check. Have a job at some crappy place? Negative.

Oh yes, that is the one thing that did change. Work places are pricks about this time of the year it seems and they get rid of their holiday staff as quickly as they can for the smallest reason possible. So currently unemployed and searching for a way to make some dough so I can keep on gaming and testing out cool computer stuff. Support me by clicking the ads if you wish or if you want to get your PSP unbricked/downgraded contact me. It is a free service I offer but donations of hardware or cash are welcome. You just pay shipping both ways.

No comments: