April 21, 2009

Still Around, Busy With The Duties Of TBB

Yea, I am still around. I just have been heavily working on TBB or thebattlebegins for anyone that doesn't know. It's been fun so far and the site is gradually changing. I look forward to seeing my work on the front page :P but I am patient enough to stick around until that day. Things will get interesting, and soon. About all I can say with that one. I highly recommend you go check the site out if you enjoy hanging out with other Gamers, I'll be on there too either posting a new article or hanging out in the Battle Center chat.

Don't think the internet has seen the last of me yet, I'll be popping back here from time to time to use this as my comments outside of my articles on TBB sort of thing. I get to post whatever I want here. Should be interesting in the weeks ahead. As I say at the end of all my articles for TBB: Game on, my fellow Gamers.

No comments: