June 21, 2010

Time Passes

Once again, it's been awhile and I've completely forgotten about this little blog. Ah well, that's life. I've spent my days tweaking various electronic components and frying my brain with movies and TV.

Have my Google Voice account fully set up and functioning to give me a reason to keep my Nokia N810 out of storage, Skype is fully functional on it as well. Jacked a headset from my phone to use on it and it works well enough, just need a clip to hold the microphone near my throat.

Currently, I spend time working on video game reviews for A Match Made In Halo. It's fun, and once in awhile I get some interesting opportunities. Playing Halo with one of the developers is fairly interesting. Hilarious when you get to play Modern Warfare 2 with that same dev. At least I saw the irony in that.

Getting DLC codes from a friend is a nice perk as well, can't beat free stuff. For now though, time to sign off again and hopefully it wont be a several month absence this time.

No comments: