June 22, 2010

RDR Co-op Pack Launched

So the Red Dead Redemption multiplayer mission pack launched today. Just finished playing the sixth mission and had my ass handed to me by a lucky stick of dynamite. Over all it is fun, and could provide a new way for two to four people to grind through some levels to break up the monontany that Gang Hideouts end up being after awhile. Oh, and there are new achievements added in for all those 'cheevo hunters out there (guilty as charged).

Managed to bump myself from a just starting 40 to nearly 41 in a fairly short period of time since my buddy and me were kicking ass at the missions. Gotta say I like the first mission where you steal the gold from the Walton gang and the Mexicans then ride like hell out of there. Probably grind on that mission later so I can finally hit a legendary level.



No comments: