June 26, 2010

Old School Games

Decided last night to go dig out a copy of the original Fallout and Fallout 2 just to take a trip down memory lane. Now I just need to figure out how to get it working on Ubuntu Linux without the severe mouse lag I had when attempting to play it last night. Ah well, label it work in progress.

On another note, Mednafen has become my all-time favorite NES emulator for the simple reason it was piss easy to get my usb game pad configured for it. Nothing like playing some classics to relax. Will have to find my ROM collection I have stored on disc somewhere now that I have Mednafen fully functional. The collection spans about two hundred or so games. Small in comparison to other rom sets, but they are all games I have personally played or own the cartridge and actually enjoy.

No comments: