April 4, 2011

Booze And DMR

I've noticed that there is a fine (very fine at that) bell curve of my Halo: Reach skills in relation to amount of alcohol consumed.

A bottle of the very tasty Smithwick's and a party of people who like to have fun and work together for the win set the mood for some fairly decently paced games. In fact I don't recall losing a game with that team we had going. Probably because Halcylon is a fucking amazing pilot with a Falcon so that made Breakpoint matches a lot easier.

With that team long since departed to snooze, I am ready to set off in my lone quest of this week's LASO challenge. I have finished every other LASO lain down before me, and I aim to finish this one as well. Time to crack open that can of chilled liquid courage and face this beast down.

No comments: