December 25, 2007

Internet Radio

I know this is not something that is really new...at all. I have always found internet radio to be interesting and I like the fact that nearly anyone is capable of at least running a small station. I used to run a station back before my senior year in high school. It was fun and only five or six of my friends listened to it. I have actually decided I may get back into that, once I do I will think about throwing up a link to my station so you can check the status, the broadcast won't be set on a definite schedule. I have far too much going on in my real life to be able to put aside a set time each day to broadcast. I wish I could do that though.

So this may definitely be the revival of Shadow Underground internet radio station.

--
Shadow Ryo Nightfall

No comments: