November 3, 2007

Fun at Work

So tonight at McDonald's (yea, yea. I know already) I decided to mess with a coworker. He was listening to a local station, 105.3 FM, and I grabbed my PSP then set it to loop Venga Boys - Boom Boom Boom. With that all set up, I popped in my slightly modified FM Modulator and set it to 105.3 then with the gator clip that I use to extend the antenna...I walked right by the radio and it switched over to my techno. Needless to say this pissed off my coworker to no end.

I toyed with him the entire time we were closing the store with my PSP nestled nicely in my pocket. Everyone in the store knew what was going on but him and he beat the crap out of the radio by the night's end. I had my manager doubled over in hysterical laughter for about five minutes straight.

I did tell him before we left what I did and he was pissed off for awhile but he got over it and said it felt good to release some anger on a poor innocent electronic. I laughed at him for part of the way home as I followed him since we live about eight blocks apart. This is one joke I will keep in my book of tricks for the future. :P
--
Shadow Ryo Nightfall

No comments: