March 5, 2007

Delay

The podcast has been delayed due to illness (Steve) and some school competitions springing up. Now, I still plan on doing the podcast but I am waiting for Steve and myself to get a little free time in order to do so. Hopefully we will have time this Saturday or so. No promises are being made. I may be able to do crappy sounding podcast recordings on the go with my new toy. I have a Zire 72s PDA that has a built in microphone. The ironic part about this, I found it laying around on the ground. Not a bad find really. I have loaded games onto it and it looks like I can record around half an hour of audio with the small bit of memory left on it. The thing only has twenty-five megabytes of built in memory, but hey...I picked it up for free and it has support for SD, MMC, and I think one or two other types of cards. Not a bad find at all.

No comments: