February 16, 2007

School Woes and Games

So anyway, back again. I am sitting here during school being really bored. So I decided to post another entry on my blog with my extra time, that should be used doing research for a paper. Being able to e-mail entries in helps a lot just in case the school decides to block the blogspot site.

Let's see...I may do a podcast soon. My Multimedia class has a project going that requires us to do at least a one minute podcast and upload it to the blog they will set up. I am going to make one then link it here so everyone who starts reading will hear how I started out. Later on I may have my friend Steve join in on the podcasts. He used to do one here and there with a mutual friend of ours.

Anyway, back to the podcast. It will be about Halo 3 for the Xbox360. Basically I will just talk about the info released on it so far and spread out my knowledge to my classmates. I may cue up Halo 2's theme song to add into the background. So far I believe that I will use Daft Punk's song Digital Love for the background.

No comments: